Incoming Staff Mobility
Staff from partner institutions are welcome to join AUCY for staff mobility for teaching or training purposes.
Staff Mobility for Teaching
• The Home Institution must have an Inter-Institutional Agreement with the corresponding department at AUCY
• An EU grant is provided by the Home Institution
• Health Insurance is mandatory to cover the entire stay in Cyprus
• All mobility arrangements need to be made at least three months before the mobility
• Upon completion of the mobility, photos and a testimonial describing your experience (to be used as a promotional tool of the Erasmus+ Program at AUCY) will be sent to the International Relations Office ([email protected])
• Interested staff should send their request to the International Relations Office and the relevant individual within the Department/Faculty
• After discussing common teaching and research interests, the relevant Department/Faculty at AUCY will decide about accepting or not the mobility.
• Once a mobility is accepted, a teaching program will be prepared and an invitation letter will be sent by the host Department/Faculty via email.
Staff Mobility for Training